O estágio será lá em MILÃO com gastos de moradia PAGOS... hmmm delícia! pena que sou de produto!!!
Segue o textinho da design boom:
designboom is seeking a graphic design intern
do you want to work at designboom? really?
well if you do,then we would like to hear from you.
designboom provides an excellent opportunity for creative talents
to gain practical experience of internet publishing and to become
familiar with graphics and design works. our concept is
'learning by doing' in a small studio with an international atmosphere
and at the same time interns acquaint themselves with the life and
culture of milan. the intern will receive a contribution to their living
expenses. currently there is 1 internship available:
the internship involves assisting the designboom team in
graphic design for designboom.com as well as helping with the
design of our exhibitions and books. we're looking for an english
speaking candidate with exceptional graphics and communication
skills. industrial design experience preferred.
you should be:
- good at what you do.
- ready to work hard with a team of other enthusiastic types
(who aren't bad at stuff either!).
- punctual and able to meet deadlines.
- a nice person who's easy to get along with.
your skills and knowledge:
- familiar with Macintosh OSX.
- competent using the following software:
adobe photoshop, illustrator, indesign, golive + dreamweaver.
- basic knowledge of html is preferred.
duration and working hours
- duration: september 2008 - may 2009.
- working hours: 09:00-18:00, monday - friday.
(except in circumstances where we may have to work
extra to meet deadlines).
HOW TO APPLY
applications must be submitted via email only and should include:
- a statement of motivation.
- a portrait picture.
- a brief resume (CV).
- work examples or a URL where we can see your work.
- all attachments should be no greater than 1MB.
please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
subject line: your name + 'graphic design internship'
as we are currently selecting candidates.